Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hot

It is hot out therre. I spelled that that way on purpose.

Since I was going to my cousin's birthday party tonight, I took my nightly walk this afternoon. Christ, it sucked. I didn't even realize that it was about 95 outside. I thought it was low 80s. So anyway, I get to the parking lot and was like "sweet, nobody's here!" Then I get about 1/4 of the way done and go "oh, that's why." Not a good feeling to do exercise in the beating sun, at 4pm, when it's 95. And there are barely any trees covering the path. There are plenty around, but not many actually planted around the path. Oh, well.

The birthday party was insane. Paige (who turned 3) is actually a very mean little girl. She's the one that just takes stuff away from other kids just because she feels like it. There were twin one-year-olds there that were adorable.

There is no point in this blog entry. I really hope Mr. BG lookalike writes back before tomorrow evening, because I need to cancel my subscription. I just looked at the site and it says he is online now. Please be writing me back!!! I also hope Dan doesn't accidentally come across my profile before then. That would be slightly weird. But funny.

P.S. I just realized that one of my missing posts explains BG lookalike. It is Ben Gibbard lookalike.

No comments: