Here is what I did this weekend (Nikki, I'll be sure to mention you, Nikki) (Hi, Nikki)
Friday:
I left at like 5:30 and got there around 10. We didn't really do anything that night. We talked and then slept. My hip became literally fused to the futon because there was a bar jamming into it all night.
Saturday:
We woke up and talked to Emily a little. I was sad because she was sad she couldn't be with us. We went to the Farmer's Market. It was crowded, as usual. I didn't get anything, but the green beans were tempting. Brighton got 8453 baked goods. Then we walked down State Street and went to Fuddrucker's for lunch, which is where the old Discount Records is. (I told you, whoever it is I told!) It was good, but they put in a ton of mirrors and they freaked me out. If you ever want me to be uncomfortable, use mirrors in your interior decoration scheme. Brighton ate more food than I could even imagine could fit in her stomach. I don't think she felt very well. After that we went to library mall and sat around. NIKKI appeared for a while after sailing and then left. We watched people for like 9 hours (more like 2). Then we went back to the apartment and got ready for Rhythm & Booms. We drove to the park and got an ok spot. Then we had to walk there, and on the way I got 3 blisters as well as chafing on my legs, because I had on a skirt and terrible shoes. Nice one, Liz. While we were sitting there, it was announced that the show was cancelled. So, we walked back to the car (I thought I was going to die). We went to Pizzeria Uno and ate there. Then we went back home and rented a movie (Bounce) and watched it and went to bed.
Sunday:
In the "morning" we went to Pizzeria Uno again (a different one). The waiter was weird. Sarah may have known him. There was a terrible kid there. Then we went to Sarah's parents' house to get a cooler. While there, her parents arrived from a motorcycle trip. It was decided beforehand that we were going to a movie and Penny decided to come with us. So we went to see "The Devil Wears Prada" (is that the title? It's sounding weird right now). It was ok. I was disappointed at the ending. Then, Penny went home and we went back to get ready for R & B again. We packed a lunch and then drove there. We were able to park a lot closer. I wore tennis shoes. We got the same spot on the lawn which was a nice spot. There was a massively annoying group behind us. I forgot my string cheese and was upset. They had a technical difficulty during the show, which was weird. Also, there were a lot of misfires. It took forever to get out of the street we were on. Then we went home and pretty much went to bed.
Monday:
We woke up and decided to go downtown again. We went shopping a little bit (I can't believe I was able to get away without buying anything - it's a first for me). We went to Taco Bell/Ian's for lunch. After that I was forced to go into Memorial Library, since I had jokingly mentioned it before ("Hey, we should go in the library and surprise them, hahaha!" "Yeah, that would be great!" "Dammit") So, despite almost vomiting, we went in and talked to our old boss (Jessica) a little. It was nice. I'm glad I don't work there anymore because I would be sad. It's changed a lot. Apparently Liz H's last day was last Friday, which shocked me. The new person doing "my" job is called Kevin. We then went to the Union and sat around for a while. It was hot. We went home and sat around and then decided to go to dinner, which we did, at Bluephies (with NIKKI and Stacy). It was a difficult dinner for me. I was tortured by 1) the bread, 2) the pasta, 3) the wine, and 4) the desserts (which everyone got - thanks, guys!!!) Just kidding. If I can't handle things like that, then I'm in the wrong "line of work". I had a salad which I pretty much didn't like at all. So, then we wanted to play Clue somewhere, and the first idea was Border's. Well, we went there and realized we didn't have dice. So Sarah and I ran over to Walgreen's and got some dice. As we returned, we discovered that they were about to close. So we decided to go downtown to the Union, which we did. I became a genius last night and thusly wore my heels, so I walked 50% as fast as others and also made myself want to cut my feet off. We played clue and Stacy's sister Jenna, who had joined us, won. After that we decided to go drinking. We went to Brocagh and I had a Grey Goose (absolutely DISGUSTING) and Captain Morgan (better, but not excellent). Bright had 4 shots of Bacardi and was pissed that she wasn't feeling it. Stacy and Sarah had some stuff I don't remember. I felt very drunk, since I had downed pretty much 6 oz. of vodka and 6 oz. of rum, and haven't dru(a)nk anything in a year. So that was fun. On the way back to the car I seriously was worried I wouldn't be able to do it, because my feet hurt SO badly. But I did. When we got back Bright and I had another couple of oz. of Bacardi because we wanted to stay up (it was about 2). So then the three of us (Stacy just dropped us off) stayed up until 5, and had the most in-depth conversation ever about sex. It was very eye-opening. Then we went to bed (it was light out by then).
Today:
We went to Monty's Blue Plate Diner for lunch at like 2. Then we came home and looked at some of B's pictures (of which she apparently has over a thousand). I started feeling really bad so we stopped and then just sat around until I decided to leave around 5:30. I was being an asshole because I had a headache, and decided that I should remove myself so as to quit being asshole-ish to them. I felt better by the time I got home. The ride was not bad. It took 4.5 hours. I saw a ton of cops. I was followed by one for a while, but not stopped (this happened to me in town a couple weeks ago as well).
So that's what we did. I can't remember anything specific at the moment except that we had a conversation with NIKKI about birth stuff, and that the most annoying chipmunks ever to exist are located in their vicinity. I don't care who you are or even if you breed chipmunks, or even if you are a chipmunk. You would want to kill these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment