So, for some reason I got violently ill this Christmas...although, now that I think of it this happens every year. Anyway, I am sitting at work right now and dying slowly. Is there anything worse than needing to throw up, I ask? I can't think of anything.
My stomach and intestines have been churning and bubbling for the past 3 days. Owwww. And let's say this. You know vomit, well, you know the version that comes out the other end...I've been doing that every hour for 3 days. I had no idea that much stuff was in me. I think my insides are nearly gone, except that I still feel ill and that means something has to be there to still hurt.
I would have called in sick today but I have to do the hotline for the first time. It has been pretty slow. In between my two calls I have been writhing in pain and agony. I hope someone is happy that I came in because I sure am not.

No comments:
Post a Comment