So, I can't get over how funny and weird this is. You may or may not know about the Green Day song "When September Ends." It has a "touching" video about soldiers in Iraq. That doesn't really have anything to do with the story. In fact, if you want to see an actual disturbing video about the Iraq war, look at My Chemical Romance's "The Ghost of You."
Anyway, the song is the typical annoying thing you wish you could just get rid of. My dad even said it's overplayed.
Recently I was looking at Slashdot (News for Geeks) and came across an article on IM viruses. One of the comments said "Does this mean September has finally ended?" At first, I thought it was a reference to the song, when in fact, it's a reference to a computer term!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endless_September
So, it's kind of complicated, but it anyway...somehow I doubt that Green Day wrote a song meaning "Wake me up when internet users use proper etiquette."
HA! Hahahahaha!!!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment