Monday, December 12, 2005

Long overdue post of stuff that doesn't matter

- Does anyone remember City High? They were big back in the day. Day being the key word there

- The other day I had a crippling bout of missing England

- There is a commercial with a Chipmunks song that reminded me of Emily and I also heard the same song at Target

- At work they consistently spell customer "customer"

- That plane crash in Chicago was sad

- "Dude" is a funny word

- I had a shitty day today

1 comment:

Emily said...

"what would you do if your son was at home, cryin' all alone on the bedroom floor 'cause he's hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money and his daddy's gone, somewhere suckin' cock now, in and out of lock down, I ain't got a job now, so for you this is just a good time but for me this is what
I call life, mmm"

My question is this: for whom is this "just a good time"? I mean, really. Think a little before you write lyrics.