You know, I honestly wonder sometimes if there is anyone who lives a life more pathetic than mine. I doubt it.
Does anyone remember the show Daria? That was a good show.
I was annoyed at who won Top Model last night.
Today I realized how good a typist I am. I was typing up some stuff from a paper and I came across a strange phrase. I started thinking about transitive and intransitive verbs and got into a heated discussion with myself in my head. All the while, I kept typing.
At work there is this weird situation that keeps coming up. I have to add fields to a product (pretend you know what that means) and frequently one of the fields is called "Broker ID." Well, the fields are listed alphabetically and right before Broker is brochure. And I invariably think about what the word "brochure" would be like if it was pronounced "broker." And I laugh.
And that is yet another reason I am a pointless human being.
Now, why did I opt to get a regular keyboard with my new computer? I have the same one at work and I absolutely hate it. I could have spent like $20 more for another one.
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What kind of keyboard would you want that's not regular? I'm confused...One thing that irritates me about laptop keyboards is that there's no number pad. I hate using the numbers across the top. I contemplated buying a number pad thing that you'd plug into a usb port or whatever, but I'm not sure it's worth $20, or whatever it is (in won, I might add). I mean, really, how often do I type in numbers??
Oh, and that whole "broker" "brochure" thing is one thing I love about you...namely because I find things like that hilarious as well. Let's be stupid human beings together, eh?
It's just the regular Dell keyboard that comes with a computer. I have a Dell at work and it has the same keyboard. It annoys me because the spacebar rattles when I type. The only here is slightly better but not really.
Post a Comment