I’m just trying to tell myself that I couldn’t have done anything differently today…just going to go on with my life.
I’ve done a little programming today and it has gone pretty well. I’ve decided that that’s going to be my main free-time activity until it gets done. I promised readers of my site that I’d try to get a review/setlist insert script done in January (which would automatically allow the user submissions to be added, and I’d just have to hit “ok” or “delete” instead of doing the entire thing myself), and besides, I’ve procrastinated long enough getting the crod to work. The site now is possibly the most inefficient code possible. But nothing else would work. What I’ve written so far in Python is approximately 600% less code than the same functionality in PHP.
I bought some paint stripper to use on this chair that my grandma painted. I hated the chair because a) she did a terrible job painting it and b) it was the ugliest imaginable color. I used it a little tonight. It was an interesting experience. I was reading the canister and it says “warning: this product is proven to cause cancer” or something. Huh?! Yikes. Welll, not much different than cigarettes…speaking of that, there’s this commercial that pisses off my sisters and me: “Secondhand smoke…still want to breathe it?” Uh…does anyone want to breathe it in the first place? Anyway after reading the directions I tried to take off the cover and couldn’t. I just couldn’t. It’s like a childproof thing like on pill jars but bigger. And the canister is squarish but not big enough to allow your hand to really get down in there to grip the cover. It reminds me of how sometimes you can’t get in to screw in/out coax cables from a VCR or whatever. Finally I gave up and took a screwdriver and punctured a hole in the can. Haha. Probably fairly dangerous, but hey. I live for danger. That stuff works wonders, but is very toxic. Accidentally got some on a finger or two and it immediately began to burn my skin off. Ouch!
God, my apartment is a total mess.
Oh that reminds me, the pictures I took are developed. I may be able to post them, but I might have issues, so we’ll see. I’ll take a look now.

2 comments:
Man, I haven't used the word 'crod' in far too long...
ps- does my ultrasound picture show up for everyone else? because it does for me when i'm on my computer at home, but doesn't when i'm on my computer at school. just checking to see if i'm incompetent and didn't load it right or something. or if my computer at school is a piece of crap (which it is).
Post a Comment