Warning: Sci-fi talk to commence.
I had a dream in which, ok, I'm just going to say it, I went off-world with SG-1. We got into a scrape where, as always, we almost died. There was a large structure we were running around, and we were being chased by a giant holographic skull. The skull was going to eat us. Daniel decided that he would sacrifice himself to save the rest of us. So he got the attention of the skull and its human counterpart, who was a guy wearing a business suit. Daniel quickly put on a dressy outfit, and I asked him why he did that, and he said, "would you want to die looking terrible?" I said "I guess not." Then he ran off, with the skull after him, and the rest of us shot off in the other direction. We got into this elevator and as the doors were closing Daniel appeared, running at full speed.
Daniel: We have to go! The skull ate the Unas, but it's not going to be satisfied for long. [Note: The Unas was supposed to be the suit guy, but he was definitely not an Unas according to the show; those guys look like monsters and can only speak in grunts].
Sam: Why did it do that?
Daniel: It must have been upset with it. Unas leave a bad taste in the mouth, so there is some time before it comes after us, but we need to go fast.
Then we got in the elevator...and...he kissed me! And it was the most wonderful kiss that lasted forever, and he started speaking French (he is a linguist, you know, and speaks like 15 languages), which made his lips the perfect shape for kissing.
So that dream will be replaying in my mind for a while...ha! Tomorrow night: a dream about programming. It appears that living alone has descended me into almost total geekdom.

No comments:
Post a Comment