Friday, January 20, 2006

Work

I now know what Tom must have felt like at the library. I have an unbelievable amount of work to do, and I have to go in tomorrow to work because the site has to be done by Monday.

The worst part is that you get distracted every 2 seconds. I would have gone faster, probably, if I just did everything in straight progression instead of having to switch back and forth and re-figure out what I was doing. Christ.

To top it off, I have a cold now. I just had one!

I haven't forgotten about my bug essay. Don't you worry.

Something I wish I could do is see Coldplay every night. I still have to call them on Skype. I don't know what to say. Half of me is worried that the voicemail will be cut off really quickly and I'll look like a tool.

Well, Stargate's on in 15 minutes and my chicken is almost ready! later.

No comments: