Sunday, January 08, 2006

Someone is messing with my door.

Recently the apartment building maintenance people moved the plaques that say the number of the apartment. They used to be on the walls next to the doors and now they are on the doors. I was annoyed that they did that because it looked weird and I swear mine was crooked. Now, they moved my plaque to right above the eyehole, so that it is touching the eyehole. I hate it! And nobody else’s is like that! I can’t move it because it’s adhered with super glue or something similar.

Ok. My sisters are obsessed with Fall Out Boy, this pop-punk band. They are almost as bad as me and CP. Well, they also really love All-American Rejects, another pop-rock band. I was just looking at tour dates for Fall Out Boy because I know they would die if they could see them. I found, get this, they’re playing in St. Paul in April. On a Friday. With, get this, All-American Rejects. They are going to flip their lids when they hear this. I am going to plan to take them (hopefully a 12-year old will be allowed—it’s at Xcel Energy, but you never know). Hopefully tickets aren’t that bad. Apparently they are also having Hawthorne Heights. I like/hate that band. I like them because I like the singer’s voice. However, they have a screamer in the band and it completely ruins all of their songs. It sounds like shit to me. It’s almost laughable how horrible the screaming sounds.

I went to Best Buy today. I was able to find a microphone I needed for Skype. However, I did not find a USB cable. This is because the only ones they have are $30. For a plain old cable. I needed one because mine got misplaced somewhere. I guess I might as well just look, or, ask my dad if he has seen it at home.

Going to make some dinner now. Later.

No comments: