Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday

I may go to Mall of America today. It's already 2:30, so it's not like I have a huge amount of time to go there. We'll see. I am going somewhere, though.

My stupid mother sent me another stupid email yesterday. The third in a week that made me feel like shit. I think it's a given nowadays that any communication with her will make me feel like shit for at least 2 days afterwards. In this one she went on about her "pitiful existence" and that therapy "almost killed her" so she's not going to consider it. Pitiful existence. What does she want me to say? No, mom, I really think you're great. Anyone who treats their kids like a pile of dog shit really deserves my respect and admiration. I don't even want to bother replying back because it's useless! Utterly useless! She'll just come back going on about her pitiful existence. Read: "Tell me I'm really important to you." Fuck you. That's what I have to say about that. Whatever.

All y'all out there reading this, you should repeatedly thank our Lord and Saviour that you do not have to deal with a person like my mom.

Well, I better get ready to go wherever I'm going this afternoon.

No comments: