Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Totally crushed

I was caught off-guard this evening when I watched Stargate. The episode was the one where Daniel dies and is off the show for an entire season. I had no clue that show was coming up. Ok, so he doesn't completely die, he "ascends," and later on he is going to come back. But I was sobbing my damn head off. And now I'm all sad.

On a totally different subject: Sometimes I really wish there was a double copy/paste function on a keyboard, so that you could copy two things and then toggle which one you paste. I wasted so much time today copying a piece of code and then copying a different thing into it. I couldn't just change the code because the other thing I copied was different each time. I wished I had a double copy, or whatever it would be called. That is a request for those who develop Windows.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I agree on the copy and paste thing. I do like how in Word it keeps a "record" on the side tab of everything you've copied or cut so you can select things from that list later.

Btw, I think I have 2 different accounts on Blogger (ok, I KNOW I have 2 different accounts). I can't for the life of me remember what my newer username is (the one that has my current blog on it). Only my old one (since it's the username I use for everything) which connects to a blog/profile I made a long time ago that has pretty much nothing on it. Just saying that in case you click on my name to link to my site and it takes you to a piece of crap site...that's why.

Emily said...

And to clarify further...when I'm at home my computer automatically logs me into blogger with my new account which is why i don't remember what my username is yet I can still post stuff. I'm at school right now, so this computer "doesn't know how to do that."

Emily said...

i would just like to see how many comments i can put at the the end of one message. :)

Re: your sadness on Daniel being "killed" off, I [be prepared for CSI: Miami talk] was very saddened when they killed off my favorite character (Speedle). Only he's dead for good. :'( Ok, that does not look like a crying face, but I don't know how to make one. :-( that looks like a muppet.