Since I am sitting here at my computer I will mention that I did not go to MOA. I went to Rosedale and a bunch of other places. Spent a few hundred dollars, scarily. It was fun, although I am achy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
we went there today, but we only looked at shoes at Marshall Fields. I found some that I really like, but they didn't have my size. http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product_brandboutique.asp?styleid=2869269&boutique=bp_shoes&category=2376778~2372808~2377035~2379518&Search=True&keyword=diesel&SearchType=guidednav except in baby blue. I am thinking about getting some Pumas I found on zappos.com, they are called criatura. I also found some cute ones at Fields that they didn't have ANY left - http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?StyleID=2862391&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=puma+taper+%3E+In+All+Categories . Which ones do you think would be cuter?
2 comments:
we went there today, but we only looked at shoes at Marshall Fields. I found some that I really like, but they didn't have my size. http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product_brandboutique.asp?styleid=2869269&boutique=bp_shoes&category=2376778~2372808~2377035~2379518&Search=True&keyword=diesel&SearchType=guidednav except in baby blue. I am thinking about getting some Pumas I found on zappos.com, they are called criatura. I also found some cute ones at Fields that they didn't have ANY left - http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product.asp?StyleID=2862391&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=puma+taper+%3E+In+All+Categories . Which ones do you think would be cuter?
i want to go to an american mall!!!! wah!!!! seriously, buying clothing that fits here is not easy. koreans are tiny.
Post a Comment