Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Roller coaster of emotion!

Oh man. I wonder if any of you are watching American Idol. Emily, I hope that you get to see it sometime. It's frickin' hilarious! I love it!!! I was laughing my ass off yesterday and today. What a great show. A particularly funny part that I took note of went like this:

[They're in Denver, guy sings horribly.]
Simon: That was horrible [etc.]
Guy: But I came so far!
Simon: Where are you from?
Guy: Denver, Colorado!
[later]
Ryan voice-over: And now, Marco (or whatever his name was) will start the long trek back home...to Denver.

HAHA!!!

Tonight after that I watched this show called Criminal Minds. No, I will not stoop so low as to watch Skating with the Stars. Anyway I cried at that show. And it was about LSD poisoning. I can't even remember what I cried about...at all. I think I cried at CSI:NY, too.

But the biggest thing was Stargate. I watched a repeat from yesterday and Daniel made a guest appearance. Jesus, he looked cute. I am going to get a screen cap sometime soon. I have a bunch of stuff I need to get screen caps from. I'll get around to it. Anyway, long story short (yes I just said that) I was sobbing my head off at the end. Loudly. I have not noise-cried at a form of visual entertainment since the first time I saw Legend of the Fall back in the day. Wow, that was powerful.

Anyway, I'm going to read now. I have already marked some funny quotes. Ciao.

No comments: